Don’t forget to pack the travel insurance
Whether it’s a large family reunion or a romantic vacation for two, when you’re planning your next trip, don’t forget to pack your travel insurance. Vacations can be full of surprises:
- What if you or a loved one gets sick before you leave for your trip?
- What if you need medical treatment while traveling?
- What if while flying to your destination, you arrive but your bags don’t?
- What if while driving to your destination, you are involved in a traffic accident or are delayed due to one?
- What if weather prevents you from starting your trip or forces you to leave early?
Travel Guard’s All Seasons Travel Plan can provide coverage for you and your vacation investment when the unexpected occurs.
Did you know?
The plan could provide coverage if:
- Someone in your family suffers an illness or injury, even if they aren’t scheduled to travel with you
- You become ill and can’t travel, or your child comes down with the chicken pox and you are quarantined
- You or a traveling companion loses a job
- Weather prevents you from leaving home or from reaching your destination
- A family member passes away and you must return from your vacation early
- Your luggage or sports equipment is lost or delayed by the airline
- You twist your ankle and must visit a physician while traveling
Please click the link below to review the Travel Guard Policy